|Building Systems Commissioning|
2. Building Systems Commissioning
The objectives of systems commissioning is to ensure that the building systems and equipment are installed in accordance with the contract documents, and that they operate as intended by the project design team. Regular inspections need to be conducted and system operational tests need to be designed and executed to adequately prove that the entire system meets these requirements. Our services in this field include commissioning of the following systems:
- Air Conditioning Systems.
- Heating Systems.
- Cooling Systems.
- Refrigeration Systems.
- Domestic and Drainage Systems.
- Piping Systems.
- Ventilation Systems
- Building Control and Management Systems.
- Electrical and Power Systems, Panels, Generators, etc..
- Low Voltage System.
- Low Current System.